Website Accessibility Statement
The Milford Police Department, Fire Department, and Highway Department are committed to making the Milford Public Safety website accessible to all visitors in accordance with provisions of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998.
If you have difficulty obtaining information from any page on this website, please contact MPD Webmaster to get the material in another format. You should provide the URL (Web address) of the Web page referencing that information.
Accessibility Standards Compliance
All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles, and H3 tags for sub-subtitles.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.